Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Discussion Group – Central Pacific Railroad Photographic History Museum
- Steepest grade
- Energy Efficiency of Rail Transportation
- Jupiter facing the UP 119
- How much does a railroad spike weigh?
- Gravel train accident at Clipper Gap, 1875
- CPRR rails used in Colorado gauging station
- Miles of railroad built in 1872?
- Vinton Wight Steam Train Collection.
- Edson Strobridge R.I.P.
A log of messages discussing transcontinental railroad history and photography. Opinions are those of each person posting. PRIVACY.
To find replies, look for both comments linked to the original message and also for later messages.