Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Discussion Group – Central Pacific Railroad Photographic History Museum
- Question: How was Devil's Slide formed?
- The CPRR and the Feather River
- James Barkley's notes about Horace Hamilton Minkle...
- George B. Trumbull's ink/watercolor locomotive dra...
- Bayley House
- CPRR daily track laying records, 1868-1869
- California Zephyr
- Winter not always a wonderland for trans-Sierra tr...
- Re: CPRR Worker's Hut
- Paintings by Howard Fogg, 1969
A log of messages discussing transcontinental railroad history and photography. Opinions are those of each person posting. PRIVACY.
To find replies, look for both comments linked to the original message and also for later messages.